This is the cookies policy for www.gsd.capital (Site). The Site is operated by GSD Capital (we, us and our). An investment firm located at 125 Old Broad Street, London. For the purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, we are the data controller.
We reserve the right to change this cookies policy from time to time by changing it on the Site. This cookies policy was last updated on 21st December 2022.
Information We May Collect From You
When you visit the Site, we may, by means of cookies and/or other similar technologies, automatically collect additional information about you – such as the type of internet browser or mobile device you use, any website from which you have come to the Site, your IP address (the unique address which identifies your computer or mobile device on the internet) and/or the operating system of your computer or mobile device.
Cookies and Other Technologies
When you interact with the Site, we try to make that experience simple and meaningful. When you visit the Site, a web server sends a cookie or other similar technology to your computer or mobile device (as the case may be). Cookies are small pieces of information which are issued to your computer or mobile device (as the case may be) when you visit a website and which store and sometimes track information. Several cookies we use last only for the duration of your web session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are used to remember you when you return to the Site and will last for longer.
The cookies and/or other similar technologies we use collect information, such as the type of internet browser or mobile device you use, any website from which you have come to the Site, your IP address and/or the operating system of your computer or mobile device.
- help secure your communication with the Site
- help us diagnose problems that might occur during your use of the Site
- remember who you are when you are logged in to your account;
- remember that you have visited us before. This means we can identify the number of unique visitors we receive. This allows us to make sure we have enough capacity for the number of users that we get;
- customise elements of the layout and/or content of the pages of the Site; and
- collect anonymous statistical information about how you use the Site (including how long you spend on the Site) and where you have come to the Site from, so that we can improve the Site and learn which parts of the Site are most popular with users.
Some of the cookies used by the Site are set by us, and some are set by third parties who are delivering services on our behalf.
Most web and mobile device browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You can also learn more about cookies by visiting https://www.aboutcookies.org/ which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different types of browser or mobile device. Please note, however, that by blocking or deleting cookies used on the Site, you may not be able to take full advantage of the Site.